Having troubling establishing your account?
To create a new account go to http://anaphylaxis.ascia.org.au/login/signup.php
- Fill out the information.
- Example Username: suzanne98
- Example Password: bluE?sPy901
- Remember the password needs to have at least 8 characters, at least 1 digit(s), at least 1 lower case letter(s), at least 1 upper case letter(s), at least 1 non-alphanumeric character(s) [such as punctuation ?!;@] .
- Plus other details as requested.
- Then click Create my new account button.
- The page should then close and show the what is happening next message. If the page does not close then you have not entered the information in the fields either uniquely or correctly. There should be a message near the field that needs to be changed.
If you are having trouble establishing your e-training account, it may be due to:
- Blocking of the automatic email that has been sent to your nominated email address to authenticate your account. This blocking is usually due to a Spam filter on your own computer, your network provider or your ISP.
- Entering an incorrect or misspelt email address when you create an account. This means that you will not be able to receive an email to authenticate your account. Therefore you should carefully check your email account name before attempting to create an account.
You must have access to your nominated email account for authentication. If you have tried to establish an account and have not been successful please let us know through our Feedback/Help form. Your account may then be authenticated manually.
Forgotten username or password
Who do I contact for help?
If you require assistance or have a question please let us know through our Feedback/Help form.